All 9 art Reviews

More progress More progress

This just keeps getting more and more fantastic!

taflitunov responds:

Work in progress Work in progress

I can't wait till this is done. You got skills forsure. Your highlights and tonal work are pretty good. Keep it up and post more of your work.

taflitunov responds:

Thank you for your feedback, much appreciated.

Wander and the Colossus Wander and the Colossus

does he have six fingers? I'm digging the sketchy style here.

Daenra responds:

Haha, yeah it looks like it :D

Myself In Monochrome Myself In Monochrome

Looks good indeed. Just one thing though. You don't need to put a solid line to differ from hair to cheek. If you take that line out and have tone on tone, it would look even more realistic. Looks good though keep it up!

eloiserougeon responds:

Thank you for your review! Ah it was meant to be a photo realistic piece so I'm sure that'll help, as it was present in the photograph, but when I get my AS Level grade back from it, I will adjust this asap when I get it home :3
Many thanks for your kind words, in the summer I'll be doing way more work than this :D
Elly :)

Helmchen Helmchen

The plum color you used is absolutely amazing. The crescent moon is really what sells this piece to me . The highlights you applied to it really make it pop. Well i should really say both the shadows and highlights work really well. It seems that you have a really good grasp on light sources. Keep it up man I am definitely following you :D

RootsenSneeky responds:

thank you! (:

Gasp Gasp

The highlights are what make this piece pop. My favorite aspect of this piece has to be her eyes. They look moist which is pretty hard to recreate. Her eyes are haunting indeed. Keep it up.

re:SOCIETY re:SOCIETY

Awesome work man. I love the value you implemented on this piece. Is this all inkwork or did you paint this in photoshop?

AkiCarlito responds:

the lines and the black bg is all ink work... simply said everything thats black in the pic is inkwork. they greys which include the little shaowdow under the chair and a little on the body and hair and the smoke like effects were the only thing done digitally :)

Mayamalski wallpaint Mayamalski wallpaint

Consider me really impressed. What paint did you use?

RootsenSneeky responds:

it was like the cheapest i could get from the DIY-Store. Don't know the english word, but it was stuff like this:

Aquarius Aquarius

This is pretty amazing. Great sence of texture. I just wish that you added darker values to her hair. It just seems that adding more value there would've added even more contrast. I also was wandering what was happening to her legs. Are they getting wrapped up? This really is great my only thing with it is darker values would've made this pop even more from your white background. Keep it up :D

clayscence responds:

thank you! I like lighter tones that's why I did it this way. :)